Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully before clicking on the "Purchase Online" button.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Temporary Overnight Parking Permits on this website are not valid for oversized vehicles (excess of 6,000 lbs).
- Permits are NOT issued to vehicles that are wider than 6 feet or higher than 8 feet.
- No overnight parking is permitted on any of the following streets 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. : Main Street, Atlantic Boulevard, Fremont Avenue, Garfield Avenue, Mission Road, and Valley Boulevard.
- Valid only from 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Expires at 6:00 a.m. on the date shown on permit.
- Permits MUST be clearly displayed on driver’s side of vehicle dashboard.
- Expiration date and license MUST be legible and clearly visible to Parking Enforcement officers.
- Valid only for vehicle matching license number listed on permit.
- Vehicles MUST be moved after 72 consecutive hours or be subject to tow.
- Tampering with or duplication of the permit is strictly prohibited and will result in a citation or criminal prosecution.
- TOPP’s do not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
- TOPP's contain a security code to verify authenticity.
You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a TOPP:
- Length of time the TOPP will be needed (up to 10 consecutive days).
- Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
- Address where the vehicle will be parked.
- A telephone number where you can be reached (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
- Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
- A valid Visa or Mastercard (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
PURCHASE A TOPP
- TOPP’s are $5 per night $0.50 transaction processing fee for each permit issued.
- You MUST have a working printer hooked up to your computer.
- Permit MUST be printed.
- Handwritten permits are NOT valid.
- Please check your information carefully.
Residents needing long-term overnight parking may apply for an annual overnight parking permit. Please contact the Finance Department at the Alhambra City Hall at (626) 570-5020.